What are the causes for Parents to quarrel?
Quarrels and conflicts between parents can become discomforting for children. Continual exposure to such arguments can lead to lack of stability within the family and a lack of an understanding environment for every family member.
Here are some possible reasons why parents may quarrel:
- Constant disagreements regarding major life or family decisions.
- Arguments over trivial issues.
- Anxiety amongst parents.
- Lack of family stability and understanding.
MahaVastu Perspective and Observations
During his research into Vastu for Relationships and Harmony, Dr. Khushdeep Bansal discovered several reasons on why the relationship between parents may suffer and ultimately become toxic:
- A Yellow bulb lit in the South-South-West (SSW; Relationships) Zone can cause arguments among parents.
- A Kitchen stove located in the South-West (SW; Relationships) Zone tends to affect the family stability in a negative manner.
- A Bedroom placed in the East-South-East (ESE; Overthinking) Zone can make people anxious.
- A Toilet in the North MahaVastu Zone can cause quarrels among parents over trivial issues.
- A crockery cabinet placed in the East-South-East (ESE; Churning) Zone will cause immense conflict and disagreements between family members.
MahaVastu Advice on Dealing with Parents who Quarrel
Dr. Khushdeep Bansal has found out that some minor changes in the home can help parents to maintain a healthy relationship without hurdles and conflicts. Here are some of the MahaVastu insights to apply at home to have a positive relationship and avoid any conflicts as parents:
- Remove the yellow bulb in SW to improve communications among parents and lower arguments.
- Place a slab of a Yellow Stone under the stove in the SW kitchen according to the MahaVastu Tattva Shuddhi Technique. This will help regain family stability and understanding at home.
- Relocate the ESE bedroom to the South Zone to relax the mind and keep inhabitants calm.
- Paint a golden color strip around the Toilet Seat in North to reduce arguments over trivial matters.
- Relocate the crockery cabinet from WNW to enhance individual inner confidence, block low depressive moods and attain strength to face adverse situations with a positive and empowering mind set.
Results Observed in Family Relationships
Within 4-6 weeks after applying MahaVastu Advice, parents regain a calm and understanding mindset with each other. They develop a stronger bond, which leads to proper communication without any major conflicts or heated arguments. The parents show respect for each other and listen to each other’s opinions before coming to any conclusion for an important family decision.
Since they are more understanding, they accept and discuss different opinions and come to a conclusion without trivial arguments.