The sword has been extensively used as a Vastu remedy in ancient India. Its main use was and still is to ensure power and victory.
- The sword has been extensively used as a Vastu remedy in ancient India. It’s main use was and still is to ensure power and victory
- This victory may be in the form of increased profits, winning Court cases or political battles or even in getting coveted contracts.
- In case you are fighting a court case hung this sword on the wall in the West-North-West zone of the building. The sword hung in this zone also assured that you get contracts for which you bid.
- This remedy also generates social respect and Honour and encourages you to lead and influence people.
- When hung in the South, the sword ensures increased sales and the ability to take quick, impressive and far sighted decisions.