... Experience Great Living
God said, “There is nothing on earth, in the divine world, or beyond these that is free from the three traits (TriGuna) of nature (Prakriti).”
– Shrimad Bhagavad Gita (18.40)
Enrollments are open for MahaVastu Courses:
Following the framework for self-excellence in Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, MahaVastu helps you to live with more happiness, health, wealth, and excellence. MahaVastu facilitates learning Vedic architecture (Vastu Shastra) through short duration courses supported by intuitive MahaVastu acharyas at grassroot level.
In his research on Vedic Architecture (Vastu Shastra), Dr. Khushdeep Bansal discovered that directions are dominated by three Gunas (Rajas, Satva, Tamas) in a building. Varied compositions (5 elements) of these three Gunas give fixed attributes to 16 directions that govern 16 life aspects of habitants. This 4-Step MahaVastu methodology gives techniques and solutions to eradicate pain emerging from three domains of existence- self, environment and cosmos.
Dedicated intuitive Acharyas provide free advice as part of our collective Yogdaan Initiative every Thursday (3:00 pm to 7:00 PM) to visitors who trust and follow the Eternal Vedic Wisdom. This intuitive advice helps you eradicate pain.
MahaVastu extends a helping hand to all, free from any discrimination based on country, ethnicity, caste, religion, class, status or gender.
Core Philosophy of MahaVastu
- Each of the 16 directions in a building have a fixed element (Air, Fire, Earth, Space, and Water) which gives fixed attributes to that direction. Each Activity, Utility, and decor Object (AUO) is also categorized into 5 elements.
- If the element of AUO is not compatible with the element of direction, it causes pain in a particular aspect of life governed by the direction. This state is called an “imbalanced state” (Vikriti).
- Compatibility is achieved either by relocating the AUO to a compatible direction or by using 16 techniques of MahaVastu. This compatible state is called a “balanced state” (Sam Stithi), responsible for balanced thinking and behaviour (Sam Buddhi) leading to an experience of clarity, focus, flow, and self-reflection.
- After achieving this balanced state, home decor art based on Vedic Symbols is utilized to program the inner space of a building. These Vedic Symbols give divine guidance to the unconscious mind of habitants.
- Triguna Composition (Prakriti) of habitant is mapped by MahaVastu Experts and accordingly his prolonged sitting, sleeping, and working directions are calibrated. This makes him experience oneness with absolute universal consciousness (Brahm) for an unconscious yet intuitive decision making.
- Planetary strength-based directions are evaluated for the inhabitant according to Athrava Veda Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) for important activities. Then, the building is further calibrated according to strengths of Vedic constellations (Nakshatras) to maintain harmony with the cosmos.
- The blueprint of Vedic Architecture (Vastu Purush Mandala) provides positions of 33 divine (Daivik) and 12 demonic (Asuri) powers in a building which influence the neuropsychology of its inhabitants on a subtle level. Specially trained intuitive acharyas sense and balance these powers to create an ideal environment for the occupants.